Thursday, February 9, 2012

Old Habits Die Hard

Me: "What do you want for dinner?"
Hubby: "Burgers."  pause  "And get some of those Thintini buns."
Me: "Nope"
Hubby:  "Oh, right...I forgot.  Well, go to Shanahan's."

Done.

But, it was a crazy day and the burgers didn't happen.  Popcorn is an excellent dinner however.

I also couldn't get in touch with the health food store owner to ask about the milk.  I will try again tomorrow.

So far so good.  Even found some Canadian-made, organic products at a store that I wouldn't have been looking for if I wasn't trying to shift these dollars. 

Recently I had been purchasing ACE Bread at 50% off late at night and loading up the freezer but tomorrow I am off to Red Cat Bakery for bread and a few other goodies.

Should be delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment